This blog and I have been going through turmoil together. To keep or not to keep, that is the constant question. And for now I've finally decided to keep.
I just spent way too much time searching the internet for backgrounds and have decided on the motto "simplicity is best." So wha-la, this is what you get! All this blog has done for me lately is give me anxiety and feelings of inadequacy regarding my abilities to use technology. I feel old because things are getting too hard! So many of the background sites had me changing the html and holy moly, I am not technologically savy enough for that business, even if it was only copying and pasting. Why do things have to be so hard? I feel like this is kind of becoming a common thread in my life and I'm not sure I like it. Twitter is taking over, and I don't get it. Facebook changes too frequently, which makes my simple pleasure of easy navigation difficult. My iPod's internet is simple enough but blast you One Bus Away for giving me such a hard time. I'm getting a new laptop within days (wahooooo!!!) and I'm nervous of what will come with that. Keep your fingers crossed.
Since it's been practically an eternity since I last wrote I am definitely going to have to think through how to best sum up my life. I have been busy with life, which has mostly been grad school but I have also managed to squeeze in some very fun moments as well. Currently I am on break, basking in the one month period of time I do not have to be at school and celebrating that I am one year down and one year left to go. Hurray! So for my next few blogs I'll do my best at catching up, which will hopefully give me the motivation to keep this thing a floatin'. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment