July 15, 2010

side note

I realize I just wrote but I had to make a quick comment. My wonderful husband stated that my cat post made me seem like a "cat lady". I don't know what feelings you get when you hear that phrase, but it definitely conjures up images of cat hair-covered creepiness, which as I believe, is definitely not me. To his comment I saw bah humbug. I'm someone who happens to really love her animals and sees them for more than just a pet. They are great little creatures who I happen to adore (umm, except when they do annoying things like scratch at my couch or try to bite me).

Enough about me cats...off to eat some fresh crabs (i.e., still totally alive and ready to go in my belly).

P.S. Uhh, is it super awkward to talk about adoring your pets and then immediately after talk about eating another kind of animal? Sort of. But, I'm going to be ok with it. We're talking FRESH crabs people!

No comments: