March 22, 2009

per request

I am copying a fellow blogger, but I had numerous requests on facebook to fill this out, so I'm posting the 25 Random Things About Me on here. : )

1. I am in my 19th year of education; I am in year 6 for college (fyi, that is way too long).
2. I have been a bus rider for 13 years.
3. My first love was Patrick Swayze. I watched Dirty Dancing everyday of kindergarten to illustrate my pure love for him (I think it was his dancing that stole my heart).
4. Convincing myself to shower is the worst part of my day.
5. I used to be terrified of cats and their fast darting around but now I have two little feline boogers that I truly love.
6. I am a great multi-tasker, which should not be confused with being a procrastinator.
7. I love listening to music: Thank you iPod for providing me with my own personal soundtrack.
8. I consider going to movies a treat and love when they can be a part of a "date" night.
9. People watching is one of my favorite pastimes (it's more like bus people watching nowadays).
10. I cross a lake, pass by Bill Gates' house, and see wildlife (I saw two bald eagles!) everyday on my way to class (jealous, right?).
11. (cue the cheese)...I married my best friend and look forward to seeing him each day.
12. I listen to classical music when I study. My mother would be proud since she introduced me to the concept when I was in middle school (I believe it was her quest to make me a genius).
13. I often wish Britney Spears could be my BFF. I could definitely provide her with guidance and she could teach me sweet dance moves.
14. Speaking of dance--I love to and definitely don't do it enough. I still remember parts of dances from my freshman year of high school drill team.
15. I am becoming less homesick each day. Who knew that Kansas wasn't the only great state to live in?
16. Scary movies don't get to me too much but walking in my own apartment in the dark does. Yes, I am pathetic.
17. I long to spend time on the beach and in the sun--HEAVEN!
18. I have an amazing ability to take naps pretty much anywhere.
19. I will be a Jayhawk for life (sorry UW, your purple colors remind me too much of another school).
20. McDonald's will always be my "restaurant" of choice.
21. I think about ice cream at least once a day.
22. Smoking is THE most disgusting habit. I especially despise the underage kids at my bus stop that talk about how BA they are for smoking and spend more time spitting than smoking.
23. You can never underestimate the powers of some good TV watching (especially when you are on your mom's couch).
24. I have made more friends in my grad program in the last 7 or so months than I did in all of my 5 years in my undergraduate classes.
25. I love to laugh and consider any day where I can crack up (especially when done with JP) to be a super day.

No comments: