February 21, 2009

Person, party of 5

I have completely abandoned my awesome blog. I remind myself almost daily about how I need to update and time slips away and I forget. I really don't have anything to report, but it has been too long, my dear friends.

I do have some funny things to report about the bus. Not any specific situation but just general observations I've made on my many hours passing time as I travel through the city.
  • the bionic people--nothing against modern technology and being "hands free" but honestly, must people constantly wear their blue tooths? It reminds me of when Jared and I were in Maui and seeing a couple at dinner, both bionic, and not talking to one another. They didn't seem to be using their blue tooths, but it made me feel a little awkward seeing them both with their fashion accessories as they ate. So many people on the buses use them and forget that to use one, you don't need to yell. A normal, conversational tone will work just nicely.

Ok, that is literally the saddest post of my life but I am tired and it is time for bed. I will keep mental notes of my bus stories so that I can do a better job sharing them with the world.

No comments: