
Do you see the picture? Do you see how disgustingly wrong these little creatures look? Blah! And General, who I love dearly, is not doing me much favors in helping control the situation. As a cat, I think he would be gloriously happy to see little things he can chase and bat around. Nope, not my cat. He apparently lacks in the ability to kill things, kind soul of his, but it is not helping me one bit. I have killed at least 10 of the big ones in the last 15 minutes with no help from General Jenkins. He is doing a fine job watching out for them and usually if I follow his stare I can find another one to kill myself.
I called Jared at work in my moment of hysteria and he simply laughed at me. Thanks babe. He claimed that since I am almost 24 that I should be able to handle something like this, but at this time I would beg to differ. He declined on my offers to pick him up from work so he could take care of the problem. So now my day that was to be filled with cleaning the apartment and myself (we are going to the horse races tonight!) has to be cancelled because I am on watch duty, which equals me permanently staring at the spot these disgusting creatures keep coming from. I officially have horrible heeby-jeebies.
Oh, and as a little side note, when I was looking up a picture of these bugs, one of the first websites said "Smart Pest Control for Seattle's Toughest Pests". This is NOT a good sign for me.
1 comment:
I love that you have a blog. These are my comments: (1) Bugs are gross. And I think that once you get married you should not have to deal with them any more. Jared should be getting right on that. (2) I am a closet Gilmore Girls fan too.
Post a Comment