I'm not exactly sure what I want to type about today but I feel like it's about time that I do a little updating. I don't want to disappoint all of those people who frequent my blog in attempts to keep up with my life. ; )
Hmm, things have been good. Time is passing at warp speed, faster than it ever has, but it's good. The other night I was talking to Jared about how I wish we could add another day to the week. What an absurd thing to say because you know, if for some reason something was to happen like that, it would be another work day. In fact, I'm surprised our Saturday hasn't been stolen yet. But really, adding an extra day to the weekend would be nice because it would feel like you could actually get a chance to catch up on things. As of right now, I feel like all I want to do is avoid getting things done on the weekend. My weeks are full, I want the weekends to me! But then, along comes Monday and dang, I wish I had spent some time doing something. Procrastination and laziness are sometimes the most lethal combo.
I must make a little edit to my last post about Seattle and it's fall. The fall here definitely did surprise me (I guess since I've only really lived in two states, I didn't know what to expect); it has truly been beautiful. The leaves are just now starting to come off and so I've had quite some time getting to enjoy the wonderful colors. I should really show my appreciation to my new city because it is pretty great. We have yet to close the windows in our apartment (it has gotten a little chilly, yes) and the dreary weather has yet to come upon us. When it does come, I must say that I can imagine that it's much more ideal than ice storms and snow. So, apologies Seattle. You are a lovely place.
Alright, before my Saturday disappears just like the rest of them, I'm going to try to be a little productive. We'll see how that goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment